NYC Department of Small Business Services has partnered with Coursera to offer free online business courses developed by industry experts at the world’s best universities.
Are you a NYC entrepreneur or business owner looking for guidance but short on time? With SBS’s online courses, you can learn how to start and grow your business anytime, anywhere – for free.
Apply now and select from among the following course series based on your business needs:
- Building Your Own Business helps aspiring entrepreneurs turn their idea into a viable business.
- Operating and Financing Your Business helps entrepreneurs who are ready to launch or already operating a business to plan their operations, understand and manage their financials, and access financing.
- Mastering Marketing & Sales helps entrepreneurs who are ready to launch or already operating a business to develop sales and marketing strategies, and master tactics such as social media marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) for their website.
- Managing & Leading People helps existing business owners learn to recruit, hire, and manage employees, and develop leadership and communication skills.
- Achieving Your Growth Potential helps growth-seeking business owners identify growth opportunities, create a growth plan, and communicate the plan to their team, stakeholders, and customers.
- Live or operate a business in New York City
- Have an internet-connected device to use to complete the course
- Can devote at least two hours a week for at least four weeks to complete a course
How to Apply:
- Complete this 3-minute application to receive an email invitation to one of our online course programs.
- Wait for an email that will confirm your eligibility and invite you to your selected course program.
- Accept the email invitation and create an account.
- Access the course program that appears in your account and enroll in a course of your choosing.
Start your application Now! Learn more Here