Early voting in the 2022 General Election began October 29th and continues through November 6th, with Election Day falling on Tuesday, November 8th.
NYC Votes has created an easy to use website to find out about key early voting dates, help with finding early Voting or Election Day Poll sites, checking your voter registration status, meet the candidates, check absentee ballot dates and learning about 2022 ballot proposals.
NYC Votes is an initiative of the New York City Campaign Finance Board, the independent city agency that ensures local elections are fair, inclusive, and open. Vote NYC helps to boost participation among voters and candidates alike so that elected officials address the needs of NYC’s diverse communities and the issues voters care about.
Info available on NYCVotes.org:
• View full elections calendar for New York: Vote NYC Calendar
• Find your early voting and election day poll site: Find My Poll Site
• Check your voter registration status: NY State Board of Elections
Early voting dates for New York in November:
• Tuesday, November 1, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Wednesday, November 2, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Thursday, November 3, 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• Friday, November 4, 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• Saturday, November 5, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Sunday, November 6, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Election Day: Tuesday, November 8, 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
* You must vote at your assigned early voting site. Your Early Voting site may be different from your regular Election Day poll site, so make sure to check before you go!