SoHo Broadway Partner: NYC Accelerator is a City-backed program to help control costs, meet local law compliance, boost building performance, increase energy savings, and reduce carbon emissions across NYC buildings.
NYC Accelerator, launched in 2012 by the NYC Mayor’s Office of Sustainability, works with thousands of buildings across the five boroughs to build a cleaner future by lowering pollution and carbon emissions. This program is here to provide free technical guidance to help the market transform how our buildings operate and are built.
The NYC Accelerator team identifies building upgrade projects to help meet emissions limits established under the Climate Mobilization Act. The program also provides no-cost building operator trainings and supports green workforce development.
How the Accelerator works with your building:
- Plan, finance, and complete building energy efficiency and renewable energy projects
- Find experienced and qualified contractors in your area
- Assist building owners and operators to meet LL97 targets and other NYC laws
- Find incentive awards from local utilities and New York State to help you save costs.
- Join an online training to improve your skills or learn something new.
- Prepare for the future by building your next project to a High Performance standard
Who is eligible?
- Any privately-owned NYC building ≥ 5,000 sq ft (new or existing)
- Smaller buildings referred to partner organizations
How does it work?
- Call us and get connected with a dedicated account manager
- Receive objective advice customized to your needs
How much does it cost and what’s the catch?
- No catch, no cost, no sign-up or commitment