NYC Business Quick Start with NYC Small Business Services
Sep 30, 2021 | By SoHo Broadway Initiative
SoHo Broadway Partner: NYC Business Quick Start is an interagency effort led by the Department of Small Business Services (SBS)to cut red tape and position NYC as the most business-friendly large city in which to open or reopen a business.
Key Features of NYC Quick Start:
- A concierge service where businesses will have a sole point of contact (Small Business Advocate) to help navigate City regulations
- Guaranteed 48-hour response time to small business inquiries
- Cutting processing time by 50 percent
The Small Business Advocates will help you:
- Understand key City rules and requirements to avoid fines and violations
- Staff guide you through the process on how you can apply and get the permits and licenses (from other agencies) to help you start and operate your business
- Help you understand how to resolve any violations your business has received
- Help you cut through the red tape by working together with our colleagues at City and State regulatory agencies, and utilities
Key Industries and Storefront Business Types that can take advantage of this program are Food & Drinking Establishments (including Stores), Retail & Personal Care including clothing cleaners and small manufacturing.
Small Business Services is also offering Compliance Consultations offering free one-on-one virtual/on-site consultations are available to help businesses understand and comply with reopening rules and regulations. Consultants will NOT issue violations or fines and can help you prevent them in the future.
- FREE, line-of-sight visual assessments of your current or soon-to-open commercial space
- FREE 1:1 guidance with a customized checklist on how to avoid common business violations
- Answer questions about a violation you may have received
Call the Hotline At:(888)-SBS-4NYC
For More Information Visit: