FastTrac is a series of multiple-session entrepreneurship bootcamps offered by the NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) for aspiring and established entrepreneurs throughout New York City.
The FastTrac Cohorts will launch this Fall on October 11, 2022. Register today for a no-cost, 10-session course for aspiring entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs who have recently launched their business.
The Cohorts include:
· FastTrac NewVenture
· FastTrac NewVenture for the Female
· FastTrac NewVenture 50+
· FastTrac TechVenture
· FastTrac Growth Venture
· FastTrac Growth Venture for Veterans
· FastTrac BeNYC Start-up Intensive
Applications for any of the above FastTrac cohorts are available here
With the guidance of experienced facilitators, business experts, and a network of supportive peers, participants will:
· Learn the fundamentals of entrepreneurship
· Identify the components of a strong business plan
· Gain the knowledge and skills they need to launch a profitable business
To apply for FastTrac Cohorts Call 888-SBS-4NYC or get more info at: nyc.gov/fasttrac