By The Farm SoHo and SMPLCT Lab
For the month of Women’s International Day, SMPLCT Lab has partnered with Ulule, one of the leading crowdfunding platforms in the world, with over 24,000 projects funded and New York Women Social Entrepreneurs NYWSE, to empower women social entrepreneurs.
Each month, Ulule puts the spotlight on creators, makers, and entrepreneurs who need to fund their campaigns with our Pitch Pitch nights in various cities around the world! Participate in our upcoming Pitch Pitch if you want to crowdfund your project! Participants will receive:
1. Specialized coaching to prepare your crowdfunding campaign
2. A workshop to help you identify the keys to a successful campaign: storytelling, launch and communications strategy
3. The opportunity to pitch your project in front of a crowd during a fun-filled night dedicated to Women Social Entrepreneurs
4. The chance to showcase your brand, products, or creations to the crowd at the event in a dedicated booth
5. Exposure on our dedicated event page during the Pitch Pitch night
6. The possibility to win extra grants
We’re calling all women entrepreneurs who seek funds for a project with a positive impact on the community, on the environment, on our ways of consumption or on our society in general. The deadline to launch your project is: March 20, 2019
Apply to crowdfund your project at https://pitch.ulule.com/en/nyc-1/
6:00pm Doors open
6:30pm Welcome presentations
6:35pm Pitch session
7:00pm Cocktail + networking
9:00pm End of event
Co Presented with Ulule – one of the leading crowdfunding platforms in the world, with over 24,000 projects funded. Ulule provides a unique, winning combination for project creators. It includes exclusive, expert coaching, proactive local involvement, and most importantly visibility across an immense group of contributors around the world. This accumulates to an overall 65% project success rate, twice as high as Kickstarter, Indiegogo or any other platforms. You can call us a “no-brainer” when it comes to crowdfunding.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, or inquiries.